- I have a boiler central heating system in which the central heating and hot water feed off one tank in the roof . I have been advised by a plumber that I need to replace the boiler for a combi system, as the system I have is illegal. Can you confirm and a
- I have a modern high efficiency condensing boiler which developed a fault during the recent very cold weather caused by the condensate drain freezing. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this happening again?
- I am looking for a boiler manual, where can I find a copy?
- What is the Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP) and how do I claim it?
- How important is water treatment for heating systems?
I want to fit temperature control valves to each of my radiators and I understand they must be fitted to the feed side of the radiator, how can I tell which side that is?
Most modern designs of thermostatic radiator valve (TRV) are bi-directional and can be fitted at either end of the radiator.
This can be checked with the sales outlet prior to purchase.
If you do need to establish the "feed" end at any time then the easiest way is to check (by hand) which radiator feed pipe gets warm first when the heating system comes on from cold.
Latest from HHIC:
RT @OfficialNAPIT: Specialist #equipment available through #NAPIT http://t.co/6ySQqEDLF7 http://t.co/RBnzK3WUieFollow us