Are you eligible for a new boiler?
The Government has set up a scheme to enable the big energy suppliers to provide free heating solutions for low income and vulnerable households.
To see if you are eligible for solution such as a free boiler replacement please call one of the numbers below:
Npower: 0800 980 3355
E.ON: 0330 400 1195
The current eligibility criteria can be found below, but if you are unsure please contact one of the numbers above and they will be pleased to help. If you are not eligible there are a number of other schemes in operation such as the Green Deal that will help you manage the cost of a new heating system.
You must own your property or rent it privately and have the owner's permission to do the work.
You must also get one of the following benefits:
- Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (and your income is £15,860 or less)
- Working Tax Credit (and your income is £15,860 or less) - plus one of the extra conditions below
- Income Support - plus one of the extra conditions below
- income-based Jobseeker's Allowance - plus one of the extra conditions below
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance - plus the support or work related element, or one of the extra conditions below
For certain benefits, one of the following must also apply:
- you're responsible for a child under 16 (or under 20 if they're in education or training)
- you get Disabled Child Premium
- you get Disability Premium
- you get Pensioner Premium
- you're 60 or over (only if you get Working Tax Credit)
Latest from HHIC:
RT @energyutilities: Did you attend the Gas Industry #AwardsLunch in May? If so, you might be in one of our little video clips: https://t.c…Follow us