- Buying a New System
- Flues in voids
- How to fit a CO alarm
- Green Deal
- Renewable Heat Incentive and the Renewable Heat Premium Payment
- Microgeneration Strategy and Action Plan
- Keep the cold out this winter
- Help for Frozen Condensate Pipes
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS)
- Heating Maintenance
- Eco Design of Energy Related Products directive
Search our Advice Library for help with your heating enquiry.
Flues in voids
Important advice for consumers who have flues which run in ceiling spaces
Some properties, mainly flats and apartments, have been built with boiler flues which cannot be inspected because they are hidden behind walls or ceilings. If you live in one of these homes then please read on for more information so you know what to do.