HHIC Members include:
Search our Advice Library for help with your heating enquiry.
The Centralheating.co.uk website is designed to provide consumers independent advice for their heating systems. We are committed to improving the quality of customer service given by the heating industry and to ensure that consumers have access to the best information so they make informed decisions.
This website is run by the Heating and Hotwater industry Council (HHIC)
The HHIC is a member organisation committed to effectively driving, supporting and promoting the sustained growth of the UK domestic heating and hot water industry.
Information and Representation
We are the trade association that represents the whole of the domestic heating market in the UK. Our role it to:
- Inform members on relevant policy issues and developments and responding to consultations on their behalf
- Arrange groups representing various sectors of the industry, which meet regularly and bring together members with common business interests
- Influence Government and the EU on policies and legislation
- Participate in relevant political events and All Party Groups to provide unified representation for the UK Domestic Heating Industry
Our specialist technical team work on our members behalf:
- Setting and influencing industry standards
- We are the leading body setting product and installation standards
- We are already working on standards for new technologies
We are actively tackling all the challenges that the Zero Carbon targets have provided the industry. We currently have a very active campaign to influence Government on how best to meet the 2020 and 2050 targets using:
- A cross-indutry Low Carbon Technologies working group
- A combined heat and power (CHP) Group
- Solar and Heat Pump groups
- Single voice to Government on all renewable and low carbon technologies to provide realistic solutions and sustained growth
The Heating and Hotwater Industry Council is a division of EUA